The Peel Regional Police Intimate Partner Violence Unit are asking the public for assistance in locating a violent offender who is at large and may be in the Region of Peel.
Kyle Andrews, 39, is currently on parole and wanted for several offences including the following:
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm (X2)
- Intentionally Discharge a Firearm Recklessly
- Knowledge of Unauthorized Possession of Firearm (X2)
- Possession of Loaded Prohibited or Restricted Firearm with Ammunition
- Careless Use of a Firearm, Weapon, Prohibited Device or Ammunition (X4)
- Possession of a Weapon for Dangerous Purpose (X2)
- Possession of Firearm (X3)
- Forcible Confinement
- Assault (X2)
- Utter Threat to Cause Death or Bodily Harm
Kyle is to be considered armed and dangerous and Police are asking the public not to approach him. If seen, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
He may be driving a 2014 White Mercedes GK2 with Ontario licence plate CXCC550.
Anyone with information regarding Kyle’s whereabouts is asked to contact investigators from the Intimate Partner Violence Unit at (905) 453-2121 ext. 4990. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)